heat resistant protection film
This is a very low-adhesion film used as a secondary material to improve yield in film and foil processing. It has excellent dimensional stability and causes no heat-shrinkage damage to the adherent product even in high-temperature environments. It also has strong chemical resistance.
Excellent dimensional stability in heating processes and a design that minimizes curling.
· No adhesive deposit on the adherent product.
· Silicon-free release film, so there is no risk of contamination.
· Also has excellent chemical resistance and anti-scratch properties.
· Can be easily peeled off after use thanks to its light-peel design.
· Helps prevent wrinkles and folds in processing and improves production yield.
Protective films for preventing film/foil curling, wrinkling and foreign-matter adhesion while undergoing heating.
· Carrier film for printed circuit board and flexible printed circuit board processes
(*a)180ºC ×40kg/cm2×30 min.,(*b)150ºC ×30min.
The above values are typical but not standard values.
Please inquire separately about thicknesses.
We also manufacture a double-sided type for uses that require it.