Welcome to visit the official website of Haiyang Linghui Packaging Co., Ltd.
Number of views:
Number of views:
Product serial number
Carpet Protection Film ENS300 is a regular wound or reverse wound, polyethylene film coated with acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. It is designed specially for carpets and textile floor coverings. With our carpet protective film, you can provide a barrier to soiling and staining in decoration and daily use, to save labor cost and keep the carpet fresh.
1. Description: protective film for carpet, clear color, regular wound or reverse wound, protection for residential and commercial carpeting.
2. Material: LDPE film coated with pressure sensitive adhesive.
Backing: PE (Polyethylene)
Adhesive: water or solvent Based Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (it is also called Formulated acrylic proprietary adhesive).
3. Item No.: ENS300
4. Total thickness: 2mil (50micorns), 70micorns, 3mil (75micorns), 80microns, 90microns, 4mil (100microns).
5.Size: 20mm-1560mm（width）x 20-200m（length）,for example, 500mmx100m,600mmx100m,1000mmx100m,610mmx200m or others as your requirement.
6. Color: transparent
7. Paper Core: 1.5inch, 3inch
8. Printability: 1-2colors to be printed with your logo or other information.
1. Adhesion: ›7.5N/25mm, 28oz/inch (793.8g/25mm normally).
2. Tack：10# Steel Ball
4. Tensile Strength: ›18MPa, 2000psi (13.79Mpa normally).
5. Elongation at break: ›350%, 400 %( normally).
6. Product shelf life is 18 months from date of manufacture under normal conditions of 70℉ and 50% relative humidity.
•This carpet film is suitable to all kinds of carpets and textile surfaces in home, office and public places, not suitable to other surfaces without our confirmation.
•Test the adhesion on the protected surface before full application to see whether it is suitable
•Remove it not maximum 90days, 30days is ideal, because it is for temporary protection not for permanent protection, so there is period limited.
•Recommended for synthetic carpet application only. Not recommended for hardwood, laminate, or other flooring. Not recommended for use on natural fiber carpets due to the variability of natural fibers.
arpet protective film
carpet film applicator
carpet protector film
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Miss Yuka Jiang
E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com