Number of views:
mirror safety backing protective film
Number of views:
Product serial number
Mirror Safety Film W280/W300 is one kind of strong polyethylene film coated with special acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. It is specially designed to pass category I mirror shatter-proofing specifications on both vision and film sides. It can offer a tight bond to mirror back paints, provide an optimum performance, durability and safety to humans. when the mirrors are broken, there are no shatters all around.
1. Description: safety film for mirror backing, 130microns thickness, clear color.
2. Material: pure PE film coated with high performance acrylic adhesive.
Backing: PE Film
Adhesive: high performance acrylic adhesive
3. Item No.: W280/W300
4. Total thickness: 80microns, 100microns,130micorns, 260microns,other thickness can be made as your requirement.
5.Size: 815mmx200m, 915mmx200m, 1235mmx200m, other roll size can be made by your requirement.
6. Color: clear,white,black and white, black,etc.
7. Paper Core: 3inch
1. Adhesion: ›5N/25mm
2. Tack：9# Steel Ball
4. Tensile Strength: ›25MPa
5. Elongation at break: ›500%.
6. Impact Strength（A method）：›250g
7. Product shelf life is 18 months from date of manufacture under normal conditions of 70℉ and 50% relative humidity.
• Specially designed to pass category I shatter-proofing test, so that it can meet the human safety requirement.
• It is perfect for use on a safety backing or silver float glass mirrors or back painted float glass.
• High performance acrylic adhesive provides a superior adhesion to mirror backing paints.
•Meets requirements of American National standard ANSI Z97.1-1984
It is suitable to all kinds of safety backing or silver float glass mirrors or back painted float glasses. The films can perform well while using the machines to apply the films; no air bubbles or winkles adhere to the paint of mirrors well.
The physical properties listed above are average values and are not to be construed as specifications. Our suggestions and recommendations for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use. Enfee assumes no liability for claims beyond the replacement value of our product proved to be defective.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table