Solid wood floor moisture-proof membrane is preferred
1. Solid wood floor moisture-proof film (also known as mulch film, floor mat) mainly plays the role of moisture-proof, sound-proof and balance. The production materials include PE, EPE, EVA, IXPE, UPVC and other polymer materials; there are various kinds of products on the market. Functional floor mats, such as aluminum film mats, special plastic mats, paper mats, etc., users can choose to use as needed.
2, the floor mat when buying the floor will be provided by the merchant, generally do not need to buy, but should check the quality: mainly to see its toughness; aluminum film mat should pay attention to whether the aluminum film and plastic film bonding is tight; The thicker the floor mat is, the better it is. It is usually about 2mm. If the floor is too thick, the floor will be easy to arch, and its function will be compromised.
Aluminum film mat is a good choice
Generally, solid wood flooring usually uses aluminum film moisture-proof pad, that is, one side is aluminum film, which is metallic bright color, similar to the color of stainless steel, and the other side is white transparent foaming material, mainly used for moisture-proof and water-proof function. The general specification is 50 meters long and 100 meters long, 1 meter wide or 1.2 meters wide. It is recommended to attach the seam of each aluminum film to a whole piece with transparent adhesive tape during installation. Try to turn up the 5 companies around the wall as much as possible. After the installation of the floor and skirting, enhance the moisture-proof effect, the price of such aluminum film is generally 0.2-0.3 yuan per square meter, the wholesale price of distribution is 0.5-0.6 yuan per square meter, and the retail price is 1 yuan per square meter. Meter.
Moisture proof film is very important
Moisture-proof film for normal use. When paving the wooden floor, it is necessary to lay a moisture-proof film, apply moisture-proof oil, and do not use wet splints and rafts. In the kitchen, toilet, etc., the floor tiles are paved with floor tiles or stone as a transition to prevent ingress and egress of moisture and reduce the moisture in the door near the door. In daily life, it is often the case that the water is accidentally spilled on the ground. At this time, there is no need to be nervous, because as long as the amount is not large and the time is not long, it will not affect the floor, as long as it is dried in time.
How to maintain solid wood flooring
1. Use a semi-dry mop when cleaning. If the air in your home is dry, the mop can be wet or put a basin of water on the heater or humidifier with a humidifier.
2. After the laying is completed, wax it in time. In normal use, wax once every 3 months. In fact, it is not possible to play, but it is often waxed to maintain the smoothness of the floor and extend the service life of the solid wood floor.
3. Try to avoid contact with a large amount of water on the wooden floor; avoid wiping with acidic or alkaline liquids to avoid damaging the finish of the floor paint.
4. Avoid sharp objects scratching the ground, do not throw cigarette butts on the floor or place too hot things directly, try to avoid dragging heavy furniture.
5. During the use of the floor, if individual floors are found to be shelled or peeled off, the floor should be taken in time, the old glue and ash should be removed, and the new glue should be compacted. It is also a good maintenance method to wax once a month, but wipe the water vapor and stains before waxing.